Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionBusiness Development , Sales
IndustryFMCG / Consumer Goods
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineOct 18, 2023
- merchandising & in-store activities in appointed territory.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales targets, distribution level, stock weight, display & merchandising standard, point of purchase and promotion team objectives.
- Conduct monthly meeting together with SDF. Nutrition Supervisor and Promoter Executive to ensure effective alignment, follow up, problems solving and ensure experience is shared between frontline staffs.
- Responsible for implementing sales process and establishes, reinforces reporting standard in support of day-to-day operation.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with SDF to reinforce sales management systems. Reviews achievement versus objectives and develop sales and trade marketing programs to increase to market share, distribution level and productivity.
- Establish and develop good rapport with SDF and ensure adherence to agree policies through regular follow up meetings.
- Continuously explore opportunities for expanding distribution into new geographical areas and sales channels.
- Identify and develop Provinces Sub-Wholesales network in support of down line distribution.
- Ensure effective implementation of approved retail trade and consumer promotional program.
- Visit key accounts and key customers on a regular basis to build rapport and negotiate strategic and dominant display for the Dumex brands.
- Handle trade complaint and others trade problems.
- Work closely with Sales Supervisor Promoter Executive on Sales Force Development and follow up.
- Regular route riding and provide on the job training & coaching for sales staff in South East Vietnam.
- Follow check at least 10% of all shops serviced by sales staff on a monthly basis.
- Responsible in training Sales / Promoter staff on the importance of dominant and grouping display in creating brands awareness and consumers pull.
- Ensure available and sufficient resource of stock inventory, POSM
- and sales tools at the Sub distributor warehouse.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Business, Economic, and equivalent degree
- At least BBA in Business and Administration and / or Marketing
- Experience: Trade Marketing Executive, Business Development Executive, Marketing Executive
- Conceptual and consultative selling skills, business analytical skill, vision development skill, strategic thinking skill, initiative and teamwork.
- Good planning, time management, commitment, focused, flexible, opportunity seeker, customer oriented.
- Persuasive selling the implementation plan to concessionaire team.
- Background from FMCG industry is a great at advantage.
- Be honest and loyal
- Team player
- Independent and result-oriented
- Dynamic and willing to work with challenging enviroment
- Knowledge of Computer – MS Office
- English is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage timely changes.
- Fast learner/ Open to learn new things
- Dynamic attitude
- Willing to growth and challenge
NameCHHOUN Lysha (Ms.)
Phone Number+855 78374647 / +855 86364647
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.