Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionHuman Resources
IndustryPharmaceutical / Health Care
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
Required LanguageEnglish , Thai
DeadlineNov 12, 2021
Policies & Planning
- Plan and initiate strategy plan of administrative management division according to hospital policy. To arrange a plan of requesting support including properly calculate annual budgeting for quality improvement management.
- Cooperatively work with Hospital Management in determining and suggestion to initiate a quality committee according to Hospital patient safety policy, mission, and goal.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management, payroll, hire, rehire, termination in systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Monthly/Quarter presentation CEG1 performance to HRC/management
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
Compensation & Benefit:
- Manage and operate replacement cost and job evaluation.
- Establish guidelines for wage management and career path planning.
- Supervise and be responsible for adjusting wage levels, evaluating performance, and annual wage increases.
- Carry out job evaluation in various positions.
- Set the initial wage rate.
- Supervise the preparation of employee information, run report, check and print reports to payroll department.
- Control and monitor the time attendance (Time Attendance) to be completely accurate.
- Oversee the employee registration as well as being responsible for data collection on the HRMS system, which is checked and kept up to date at all times.
- Collaborate with other multi-disciplinary organization to make sure that patient’s safety plan is implemented properly.
- Service as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Participate and be a part of committee such as Quality Committee, Quality Management Committee, JCI Committee, Quality Improvement Committee, FMS Committee.
- Manage, control and make sure that budget is expensed properly according to plan.
- Arrange appropriate manpower and delicate task to quality officer properly and effectively.
- Plan and create a proper career path for potential officers to make them ready for higher position.
- Decide, suggest or even ask for suggestion from the executive such as Asst. Hospital Director or Hospital Director when problems are arising.
- Conduct a meeting within department for communicating any progress/obstacles, listening to their feedbacks and comment. This is increase positive environment in workplace.
- Cambodian Nationality
- Female/Male age between 25– 45 years’ old
- Good Command both written and spoken English, and if can speak Thai is encouraged
- Good Interpersonal communication and Relationship Skills
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree in Human Resource/ Business Management / Nursing Science or related fields
- Computer literate using Microsoft Windows
- Positive attitude and be patient
- Leadership, Friendly, creative, self-confident, hardworking, honest and willing to learn new thing
- Flexible with working hour and willing to work as team and like to service another people
- Salary based on experience and negotiation
- Health Insurance coverage
- Annual Leave 18 days per year
- Annual Health Checkup and Mandatory Vaccine by policy
- Public Holiday follow Cambodia Law
- Working hour 44/week
NamePhnom Penh Medical Services Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 12630714 /
Address#888, Russian Blvd, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh