Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionHuman Resources
IndustryPharmaceutical / Health Care
DeadlineMay 5, 2021
- Post job announcement and interview shortlisted candidates;
- Arrange and schedule for employees’ recruitment interview;
- Contact candidate through Email and/or phone call for the interview.
- Prepare the employment contract and other legal contracts in order to comply with JCI standard.
- Provide training company policy/internal rules to employees.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly report of employee movement to MOL
- Foreigner Quota request
- Other relevant assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Can speak, read and write Thai at a certain level is advantage.
- Be able to written in English and verbal communication skills.
- Experiences 2-3 years in administrative officer.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Willing to develop
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
NameN Health (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 11231909 / +855 10969066
Address# 888 (Royal Hospital), Russian Confederation BLvd, Tuek Thla Sangkat, Sensok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia