Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionHuman Resources
DeadlineMay 7, 2021
HR System :
- Ensure the employee data in HR system are accurate and can be used for reporting/analytic purposes
- Ensure that the proposed business processes (hiring, employee transaction…etc) in HR system are initiated on time, adhering to the HR Governance
- Coordinate the establishment of the Employee Self-Service (ESS), Manager-Self Service (MSS), and HRBP Manual
- Maintain up-to-date ESS, MSS and other system related manuals
- Provide a smooth and cooperative supports on the system request and offer a proper solution to the system inquiries/errors
- Raise awareness on HR system to employees to increase the usage of the system
- Coordinate or drive on-going enhancement of the workday system to meet the needs of the businesses and employees
Payroll & Employee Benefits’ Deliverables :
- Assist the team on monthly payroll calculation and payments.
- Be a supportive contact person on replying the benefit queries from employee.
- Coordinate the claim process of employees’ insurance and deliver any other benefits of all employees.
- Raise awareness on employee’s benefits so that they can fully utilize on their provided benefit.
Reporting and Analytics :
- Assist manager of function in consolidating the expense report into budget file and provide accurate commentaries on the variances
- Assist team in reconcile the tax payment report provided from accounting team
- Assist manager of function in creating a monthly people data report for EXCO meeting
- Assist the wider HR team in identifying opportunities to automate routine processes/reports
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree or higher or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related discipline;
- 3-5 years of working experience in human resources, compensation & benefits, performance & rewards, HR systems or related.
- Good task management skills, possess a strong sense of urgency and an orientation for excellence, high level of drive, resourceful and with good prioritization skills
- Customer-centric, process-oriented and effective interpersonal skills
Phone Number+855 81811339 /
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.