Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionHuman Resources
IndustryPharmaceutical / Health Care
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
DeadlineNov 12, 2021
SQE & Recruitment:
- Recruiting both internal and external applications.
- Selection of preliminary applicants that meet the job openings by using tools various forms for helping selection.
- Prepare a summary of short list applicants to send to the hiring manager for an interview appointment.
- Arrange for a job interview with the applicant and the hiring manager.
- Prepare the documents needed for the interview and interview with the hiring manager.
- Summary and storage of documents related to various job applications, including filing documents and storage in application database.
- Summary of reports, data and various indicators as specified.
- Collect / follow important documents related to the JCI standard to have accurate and up to date information.
- Follow the Professional’s application documents including relevant documents of SQE according to JCI standards, such as degree certificates, diplomas, training documents that have been carried out.
- Check and compile the power request proposals to be correct and complete according to the procedures.
- Preparation of employment documents, employment contract.
- Check and compile the documents relating to the employment completely and correctly.
- Notify the interview results of the selected applicants including the procedure before starting the job such as physical examination, filling out important documents Notify the interview results of the selected applicants including the procedure before starting the job such as physical examination, filling out important documents
Compensation & Benefit:
- Assist. Manage and operate replacement cost and job evaluation.
- Establish guidelines for wage management and career path planning.
- Supervise and be responsible for adjusting wage levels, evaluating performance, and annual wage increases.
- Carry out job evaluation in various positions.
- Set the initial wage rate.
- Supervise the preparation of employee information, run report, check and print reports to payroll department.
- Control and monitor the time attendance (Time Attendance) to be completely accurate.
- Assist oversee the employee registration as well as being responsible for data collection on the HRMS system, which is checked and kept up to date at all times.
- Take care and welcome all applicants with care and advice in filling out applications and tests, including coordinating and facilitating the interview process.
- To give an impression on applicants and to build a reputation as an employer brand for the hospital.
- Coordinate and facilitate the hiring manager in the initial selection process.
- As well as the interview process in order to create a good relationship between recruitment officer and hiring manager.
- Nationality Cambodian/Thai
- Female/Male age between 25– 45 years’ old
- Good Command both written and spoken English, and if can speak Thai is encouraged
- Good Interpersonal communication and Relationship Skills
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree in Human Resource/ Business Management / Nursing Science or related fields
- Computer literate using Microsoft Windows
- Positive attitude and be patient
- Leadership, Friendly, creative, self-confident, hardworking, honest and willing to learn new thing
- Flexible with working hour and willing to work as team and like to service another people
- Salary based on experience and negotiation
- Health Insurance coverage
- Annual Leave 18 days per year
- Annual Health Checkup and Mandatory Vaccine by policy
- Public Holiday follow Cambodia Law
- Working hour 44/week
NamePhnom Penh Medical Services Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 12630714 /
Address#888, Russian Blvd, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh