Job TypeTemporary Job
Job FunctionHuman Resources
IndustryEnergy / Mining
DeadlineFeb 12, 2021
Responsible for the smooth operation of overall human resources (“HR”) activities and issues throughout the Group of companies in Cambodia. Supervise and contribute information as well as provide recommendation to country management on strategic staffing plans, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations, and industrial relations. Report to corporate Group Human Resources Director in establishing human resources (“HR”) measurements that support the accomplishment of the Group’ s strategic goals.
- Team and partner with the Corporate HR team (lead by Group HR Director) to develop appropriate HR policies and standards to ensure effectively
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching HR issues
- Develops HR operations financial strategies
- Supports management by providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications
- Implements HR capital management and its’ strategies by establishing site HR department accountabilities
- Manages HR operations in Cambodia by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing HR staff job contributions and performances.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with Cambodia’s Labour Law requirements by studying existing & new legislation and regulation
- Work with the country HR team to protect the interests of employees and the LEPL subsidiaries in accordance with Group HR policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participates in executive, country management, and company staff meetings with a view of corrective actions and ensure that HR issues are given full consideration in all decision makings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Media Communication, Public Relation, or relevant.
- At least 10 years in the human resources field
- At least 5 years in a management position (management Proficiency)
- Recruiting, developing standards, promoting process improvement and automation, sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations, employee training and development, and computer literacy.
- Strong people skills and problem-solving skills.
- High work ethic, honest and uphold professional integrity
Phone Number+855 85990168 / +855 98922000
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.