Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionHuman Resources
DeadlineMay 7, 2021
Talent Development Program :
- Work closely with managers in identifying, nominating, assessing & developing talents.
- Conduct regular briefing to managers on talent toolkits such as how to identify talents, talent program initiatives, and rewards program for talents.
- Design, organize, implement and evaluate the talent program.
- Support talents, leaders & manager transition between roles that are promoted within the organization.
- Support talent initiatives through talent development programs such as facilitating assessment centers (MDC, TDC, Maximizer Assessment Center), Career Aspiration interviews, Career Conversation between Talents & Managers, Psychometric Testing (Korn Ferry Assessment), individual development plan, succession planning, sending talents for trainings and oversee assignment coordination.
- Coordinate activities between Regional (Prudential Corporation Asia) talent programs & Prudential Cambodia to make sure both are aligned.
- Drive talent programs to ensure enough internal talent pools and successors are ready for next level and supporting business grow.
- Maintain the proper records of talent data & produce talent reports and dashboards for management on the regular basis.
- Oversee talent program budgets
Learning & Development :
- Take initiatives in developing programs and activities to build competence of employees across all levels.
- Establish annual plan, budget and strategy for training and development activities across the company.
- Ensure that the development and implementation of training and development programs and activities.
- Ensure that proper needs analysis, planning, implementation and reporting of training and development activities are duly undertaken.
- Ensure the cost-effectiveness of training and development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3-5 years of related work experience in Learning & Development, Talent Management or Training & Coaching.
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & strong computer literacy
- Knowledge of learning management system, training assessment, training management
- Strong active listening skills & High level of emotional intelligence
Phone Number+855 81811339 /
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.