Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
DeadlineDec 4, 2020
Media and Advertising
- Develop all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, video, tradeshows, and social networking opportunities.
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
- Ensure all advertisements are trafficked to the appropriate publications and online venues.
- Manage corporate email signatures and mini signature campaigns.
- Manage and write the content of our corporate website and subsidiary sites to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant.
- Write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content.
- Strategize, develop and oversee production of video content for website and social media.
- Consider new ways to further develop our corporate site in order to make it a selling tool.
- Oversee the coordination and organization of all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion, travel).
- Oversee the development and execution of corporate events including but not limited to Holiday, morale boosters, employee appreciations, annual company meeting.
- Create, write and execute publicity campaigns and press releases.
- Write and concept advertorials in addition to getting them published.
- Manage and write all social media campaigns.
- When required, assist with the format, layout and customization of high-profile RFPs and capabilities presentations.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Twelve months per year, standard work schedule as needed to successfully meet individual and department goals and objectives, and meet employee and client needs, including a reasonable amount of overtime as necessary. This may include occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
- Superior creative and technical writing skills.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality content.
- Strong creativity and marketing skills. Ability to generate multiple and varied ideas.
- Experience with video content, from creative development to production agency oversight.
- Experience representing corporations at trade events.
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field, and at least 3 years related experience.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, technical writing, advertising concepting, social media, print, media negotiations, and digital advertising.
- Experience using a CMS for web editing and basic web programming a plus.
NameMr. Sophavin Pech
Phone Number+855 77393592 / +855 86214045
AddressThe Bridge Soho Tower #39, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia