Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelEntry Level
Job FunctionAccounting / Finance , Administrative / Support , Human Resources
IndustryHuman Resources Consultancy
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineDec 20, 2023
- Collect staff information and prepare employee file
- Ensure Employment contract and other agreement are signed and file properly
- To ensure the insurance are coverage for employee per company policy
- Filling documentation in order for each different client
- Check the monthly expense claim from staff to ensure it is accurate and follow the company policy or agreement.
- Prepare and process payroll for employees
- Prepare payment voucher
- Calculated OT and other business claim
- Ensure all update information receive on time from the client
- Communicating with outsourcing staffs (External)
- Communication with project supervisor and client
- Issue monthly invoices to client
- Follow up the payment
- Calculate salary and benefit tax
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisors/manager.
Team related work
- Support on administration work
- Train the intern staff if the supervisor has assigned
- Helping the team if needed.
- Graduate in Bachelor degree of Accounting, Business Administration, HR, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in payroll, accounting or similar
- Good English communication, both writing and speaking
- Good computer skill, Microsoft Office and email
- Prefer working with number and people
- Willing to work under pressure and deadline
NameHR Services Team
TitleHuman Resource Team
Phone Number+855 11681298 / +855 92430774
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.