Job TypeConsultation / Project-Based
Job FunctionAdministrative / Support , Community and Social Services , Consulting / Freelancing
IndustryHuman Resources Consultancy
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineOct 18, 2023
The Project on Capacity Development for Assisting Survivors of Trafficking in Persons.
Support the implementation of the project activities
- Interpret between English and Khmer at the meetings and any other occasions when necessary;
- Translate documents and other necessary items;
- Take meeting minutes and other related documents when necessary;
- Provide support in communication between Japanese experts and ministry personnel;
- Draft official letters and related documents.
Accounting and Administrative functions
- Support in making accounting reports;
- Support the procurement works, such as contacting suppliers for quotations, etc.;
- Support in delivering the documents between JICA Cambodia and the office;
- Coordinate and provide logistical support to the implementation of seminars/workshops/meetings;
- Support in arranging business trips.
- Contact counterparts and all relevant institutions to obtain necessary information;
- Support PR of the project through necessary means (e.g. Facebook, social media, etc.).
- Perform any other duties as requested by the expert.
- University degree in Social Science, Management, Accounting, Business Management or English linguistics and literature, or related fields;
- At least two (2) years of experience in a relevant field;
- Good experience and skills in providing logistical supports and translation/interpretation;
- Interest in SOT and social work-related issues;
- Good computer skills in such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- English and Khmer proficiency, both spoken and written.
TitleSenior Officer - Recruitment and Training
Phone Number+855 10589752
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.