Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionInformation Technology
DeadlineDec 21, 2022
Reporting to: Assistant Manager, IT Infrastructure and Security
- Oversee internal and external client audits as it relates to IT security and compliance.
- Assist with third-party IT vulnerability assessments
- To develop a training document for Cybersecurity awareness and training for all employees
- Administer document classification audits and coordinates remediation activities
- Help develop guidance, processes, and tools/controls to ensure data is structured and secured appropriately
- Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and triage when something goes wrong.
- Rolling out security hardware and software and making sure IT and network infrastructure are designed with best security practices in mind.
- Identity and access management: Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems.
- Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they are internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis.
- Ensure effective implementations of the information security policies and procedures.
- Communicate governance activities, policies, and decisions with the company management team and keep them informed of IT governance decisions that will affect IT services and projects
- Track configuration items and maintain technical documentation control.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of the incident and problem-resolution activities
- Working experiences in the life insurance industry, financial or bank industry, or related industry is preferable.
- At least 3+ years of experience with the system, network development, and Security
- Who holds any certification of CCNA/CCNA Security or higher preferable, MCSA or higher preferable, NSE4/5 or higher preferable, or VCA/VCP or higher preferable, or other certified equivalents.
- Knowledge base with any Windows platform, Linux/Unix platform, and command line languages.
- Experience in system collaboration and online service integration and cyber security.
- Experience in documenting and training material
- Understanding network/system architecture to provide improvements
- Experience in security perspective and auditing process.
- Experience with virtualization and network storage
- Experience with application/operation system/software installation and maintenance
- Solid English speaking and writing
NameMr. Keo Lyvann
TitleManager, HR Division
Phone Number+855 78 545 416 (Telegram)
AddressVattanac Capital, Level 06, Suite 0601 & 0610 – 0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia