Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
DeadlineAug 22, 2020
- Gathers information from your clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile
- Research insurance companies' policies and negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for your clients at the best price
- Ensure that your clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover
- provided in line with industry regulations
- Foresee your clients' insurance needs, such as policy renewals or amendments
- Advise your clients on whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies
- Arrange specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases. This may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers
- Advise your clients on risk management and help to devise new ways to mitigate risks, for example, by adding security measures such as fencing, surveillance cameras or lighting to commercial properties to reduce the likelihood of a break-in
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with your clients
- Acquire new clients and win accounts against competitors
- Keep detailed records and complete administrative tasks such as paperwork and correspondence
- Develop relationships with underwriters, surveyors, photographers, structural engineers and other professionals
- Keep up with changes in the insurance market and in your clients' industries
- Collect insurance premiums and process accounts.
Outstanding customer service and sales skills:
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing and potential customers;
- being persuasive enough to be able to convince clients;
- being polite and patient while dealing with difficult clients; and
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs and concerns.
- 3-4 years’ experience of Insurance Industry
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, to effectively explain their recommendations to clients using non-technical language so they can easily understand;
- having a friendly and appealing personality to engage in positive interactions with clients, customers, and coworkers; and
- Listening carefully and understanding clients’ inquiries in order to be able to assess and resolve any issues promptly and efficiently.
Excellent time management and organizational skills:
- Being capable of taking on several tasks at the same time;
- Being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; and
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Problem-solving and decision-making skills:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner.
Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly:
- Being resilient when facing challenges.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, structured, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
TitleAssociate Recruitment Consultant
Phone Number+855 15 293 919
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.