Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Management
DeadlineAug 29, 2020
- Ensure effective management of all modern insurance products issued by AIA and Sovereign.
- Lead the scoping of the life insurance market to identify commercial opportunities. This will involve leading: research into customer need, research and reporting on market trends, competitor analysis, analysis of the government policy.
- Ensure that the product development and management frameworks are consistently applied.
- Lead the development of appropriate risk insurance product sets having regard to the customer value proposition, performance objectives, product strategy, competitor products, and distribution channels.
- Lead post implementation reviews of product development and management projects to identify possible product / distribution / operational issues and work to develop solutions.
- Lead enhancements and rationalisation to the features of products to address customer value, profitability, distribution and risk considerations.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation of product initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support market activity.
- Lead the preparation and implementation of the product strategy and roadmap.
- Lead the division’s planning process in line with wider strategy and planning requirements.
- Lead product-related customer and distributor engagement initiatives.
- Work with Senior Manager Risk to lead the development and implementation of robust product lifecycle processes.
- Degree or a professional qualification in Marketing, Economics
- Previous experience in Product Development/Product implementation
- 6 years of experience in a similar capacity
- 2 years of team management
- Knowledge of optimising customer journeys
- Insurance product knowledge is a plus
- Ability to make sound decisions based on analysis and evaluation of data
- Interpersonal skills e.g. managing cross-functional teams
- Communication skills (diplomatic, strategic) – verbal, written (e.g. reports), presentations (developing and presenting)
- Negotiation skills – Inter-organizational, Third Parties
- Technological savviness
NameAIA (Cambodia) Life Insurance Plc
Phone Number+855 16 546 486
AddressPhnom Penh/ 12th Floor, Exchange Square, Street 106-61 ,Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.