Job TypeConsultation / Project-Based
Exp. LevelEntry Level
Job FunctionAccounting , Managerial Level , Human Resources
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineAug 29, 2020
During 2 years’ period of project, Management Trainee can develop knowledge, abilities and managerial skills, on-
the-job assignments will be required trainees to work in variety of different situations and will be oriented at
branch/each department in Head Office.
At branch level that Management Trainee to learn:
All Credit Officer’s task with field visit
- AMK products information dissemination
- Loan application filling and appraisal both group and individual loan
- Loan management, Recording and cash handling
- How to solve the problem occurrence in Village Banks with loan delinquencies with VBP and individual client?
All Teller’s task and work at branch office
- Prepare cash disbursement base on requisition that approved by Provincial Manager (PM)
- Loan and Saving transactions in system such as open new loan account, generate disbursement list and collection sheet or field visit report
- Loan and Saving document record such client loan file, and client open/close saving account file.
To learn and assist the work of Provincial Manager and Branch Manager
- How to develop annual disbursement plan, monthly cash projection, weekly cash disbursement and achievement
- How to prepare report such as Branch accounting report, Monitoring and Rotation and Overdue
- Portfolio and efficiency analysis, budgeting and internal control, competitive analysis and market assessment
At Head Office level that Management Trainee to learn:
- Work in specific department as a role of department officer
- Assist to a specific task that assigned by Head Department
- Will be assigned as a mentor from AMK senior management team
- Learn from Head Department on foundational knowledge to enable trainees to succeed in program
- Any other task as deemed necessary and requested by direct line manager
- At least finish first semester of year 4 in field of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Marketing & relevant fields
- To be outstanding student (Top ten student in the class)
- Good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Flexible & initiative person
- Good written and spoken in English.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Be able to travel to province
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
• A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
• A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
• A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
NameAMK Microfinance Institution Plc
Phone Number+855 23 993 062
AddressBuilding 285, Street 271, Tomnubteuk, Chamkarmorn Phnom Penh, Cambodia.