Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Management
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
DeadlineOct 28, 2020
- Develop effective and creative marketing and communication strategies and operational plans that are progressive and support organisation growth.
- Responsible for the operational delivery and budgeting for all aspects of the marketing, communications, membership and events programmes
- Build and deliver branded marketing campaigns mixing traditional and digital media, ensuring key messages are consistently delivered.
- Support other departments in driving and supporting all marketing and communication activity
- Develop the overall events and competitions strategy and delivery structure
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in mobile money or banking sector
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
- Exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Business related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
NameWing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank
Phone Number+855 77988071
Address#30, St 432, Sangkat Tuol Tompoung I, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.