Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionAccounting / Finance
DeadlineMay 28, 2022
- Budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc. as required.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting to specific deadlines
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Perform finance analysis, forecasting, reporting and risk management.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Managing university budgets
- Supervising Account and Finance Department staffs.
- keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Other tasks may have assigned by supervisor.
- Master Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Have proven a minimum of 5 years’ financial management experience.
- Experience in overseeing financial and accounting systems, compliance reviews, audits, financial control reporting, and risk management.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with people
- Ability to work independently and to focus on results.
- Stress and time management skills, ability to work under pressure
- Computer skill (MS Excel, Word, Quick book and common accounting application)
- Good command of English and Khmer, including writing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an education sector is an advantage.
TitleManager, Recruitment Services
Phone Number+855 85990168 / +855 98922000
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.