Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelEntry Level
DeadlineAug 26, 2020
- The job holder is responsible for assisting the operations in the back office with particular reference to TM monitoring and Operations.
- Budget (Operating/Capital): As per delegation of Authority
- Total No. of Reporting Staff: 0
Communications & Working Relationship:
- External: ATM Vendor/Customers
- Internal: All business units/Support functions
- Assist in managing and maintaining smooth operation of onsite and offsite fleets of Self-Service Terminals (SST) that include Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) and Cheque Deposit Machine (CDT)
- Maintain relationship, contract and payments with landlords, SST vendors and other external parties
- Make payment to landlord/vendor
- Manage CCTV, alarm, and electrical system (maintenance)
- Attend to other assigned tasks or projects as required
- Other task/project as assigned.
- A bachelor degree in Business or Account/Finance & Banking and other related fields;
- Experience of at least 01 years in MFI, banking, back office functions or related field
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive
- Good English in both writing and speaking
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications such as Word and Excel
Interested candidates should submit your updated CV and Cover Letters to email address below:
NameCIMB Bank Plc
Phone Number+855 23 988 388
Address20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.