Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionAccounting / Finance
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
DeadlineMar 5, 2021
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Participate in conducting legal compliance tasks in all related areas where it has been indicated.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure company’s operation fully comply with applicable laws and regulations of Cambodia and government ministries such as National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), General Department of Taxation (GDT), Ministry of Economics and Finance (MEB), Ministry of Commerce (MoC) and Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training (MoL).
- Provide recommendations on deficiencies/non-compliances of operation.
- Liaise with governance officer and regulator on the corporate task of the company
- Review all policies and procedures of the company and ensure that all policies and procedures comply with the applicable laws in Cambodia.
- Involve in updating Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and the Combating of Financing Terrorism (CFT) policies and procedures to comply with NBC regulations.
- Implement policies for AML/CFT measures and provide support to branch regarding AML/CFT.
- Identify Money Laundering/Financing Terrorism risks associated with new products or services or arising from the company’s operational changes, including the introduction of new technology and processes.
- Provide necessary training on compliance to all relevant staff and ensure employees' awareness of AML/CFT measures including policies, control mechanisms, and channel of reporting.
- Report AML/CFT to NBC
- Coordinate with a local legal consultant.
- Check and monitor the progress change in-laws and regulations of NBC, MEF, GDT, MoC, MoL, etc.
- Perform any other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in laws, economics, banking and finance, business management, or a related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in compliance, risk, audit-related to Bank or financial institutions.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT obligation/requirement under relevant laws and regulations
- Good command of Khmer and English: Speaking, Writing and Listening
- Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, Power-Point, Internet and E-mail
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Be honest, friendly, active, and creative.
- Able to travel and work in the province when assigned
NameMs. Kantaros Poonkaew (Puk)
Phone Number+668 18603880
AddressPhnom Penh 119-121, Russian Federation Boulevard, Sangkat Obekhaom , Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.