Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionEducation / Training , Sales
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineFeb 22, 2023
The senior, Training Officer is responsible for Conducting training and assisting in administration programs to drive the performance culture.
- Conducting and facilitate in training process and procedure
- Assist in coordinating the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor the timely and accurate completion of the appraisals.
- Facilitate performance-related training and meetings including Quarterly Management Engagement
- Facilitate rewards and recognition programs to enforce the performance-driven culture
- Facilitate promotion process and procedure
- Ensure new hiring on induction program are well understood about the Learning and Developing policy
- Issue employee certificates accurately
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin or related field
- Two years of relevant experience in training
- Good in observation and monitoring
- Good knowledge of evaluation method
- Good Negotiation, Presentation, and Communication skills
- Good computer skills (Ms. Word & Excel, Internet
Phone Number+855 69757778 / +855 61757779
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.