To drive the operations on Company database platforms including all RDBMS, EDW, CLM and CEM, and ETL platforms to ensure the platform runs well with defined KPIs.
• To manage the implementation of necessary data engineering (ETL/DWH) solutions
• Liaise with stakeholders from business, analytics, and demand management to cooper- ate on coming technical solutions and problem resolutions to support the business needs
• To manage operations and maintenance of Campaign Management Platform, Customer Experience Management platform and to ensure platform running well with minimum outage.
• Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new data integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
• Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed busi- ness intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
• Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cas- sandra.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools:Apache Nifi, Air- flow, Ozzie etc.
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Spark SQL, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Pyspark, etc.
(List down the minimum skills required)
• Functional skills
• IT Governance (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to define, update, and imple- ment the company information system management and audit policy
• Project Management (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to initiate, plan, exe- cute and monitor projects or programs, while managing time, costs, and quality
• Database Design (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to specify, design, imple- ment and maintain solutions for storage and access to both structured and unstruc- tured information, in support of business information needs.
• Automation (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to identify new and alterna- tive approaches to performing business activities and recognising the potential for au- tomation of the processes, understand how to effect organisation change such that the identified process can then be automated, understand the tools and technologies that are used for the automation of business tasks, including all aspects of automation, tech- nology and testing
• Data Science and Analytics (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to organise, analyse, create value and interpret meaning from a wide range of data sources to solve business problems
• Big Data : Knowledge on Hadoop platforms including HDFS, Yarn, Spark, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Apache Nifi.
• General skills
• Communication Skills (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to impart or exchange information by verbal, written or other means
• Problem Solving (Troubleshooting) (Intermediate): Knowledge and ability to ana- lyse problems, identify the root cause, establish cause-and-effect linkages and propose solutions
• Analytical Ability (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to understand, evaluate, in- terpret and analyse data.
• 4-6 Year of Data Engineering, Database related experience
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
To support us!
Please mention www.hrincjobs.com as a source you found the job in your applied email.