Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionHuman Resources
IndustryAutomotive / Heavy Equipment
Required LanguageEnglish , Thai
DeadlineOct 14, 2021
As HR Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team to take care the general matters related to HR management. Ensure that all HR related activities are practiced under the labor law.
- Develop HR strategy and policy to comply with company
- Manpower planning in organization
- Planning for recruitment and selection of candidates
- Develop job descriptions, preparing recruiting advertisements, checking application forms.
- Develop of compensation, welfare and Benefit
- Working closely with departments in a consultancy role.
- Help improving employee relations and responsible for all that concerned personnel matters.
- Manage personnel activities from orientation through exit interview.
- Planning and preparing the annual budget of the HR department with HR Manager
- Report and work closely with HR Manager to improve employee working conditions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resource or related field.
- Have 3 - 5 years working experience in HR role.
- Good knowledge and skill in Labor Law.
- Strong leadership, Good analytical thinking in problem solving, and good attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Thai ability will be high considered.
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Phone Number+855 77332064 /
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.