Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionEducation / Training , Sales
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineMay 1, 2021
To provide sales managers and sales people with ‘best in class’ practical sales skills and knowledge to enable them to excel in their career, and to successfully deliver Fortune Life’s sales targets.
- Design and deliver practical, channel-specific training and development solutions to drive the key performance of sales target, number of Sales agents .etc.
- Focus will be on onboarding, insurance and product knowledge, sales and soft skills, and sales management; at all levels from foundation through to advanced.
- Build and develop a professional team of Sales Trainers, and closely manage their activity and performance as well as the direct impact the Sales Training team has in helping Fortune Life deliver its sales targets.
- Be a champion and ‘Master Trainer’ for Fortune Life’s sales effective training program, and lead by example in both the classroom and in the field with customers.
- Establish and strengthen rapport with the sales force through routine and regular interaction in the field; always communicating the company’s standards and expectations, and resolving training and development concerns.
- Conduct sales and product presentations as required.
- Ensure the quality of the curriculum design, training content, and program roll-out and delivery is to the standard expected by Fortune Life’s senior management.
- Communicate and promote central and field training programs and events so that attendance is always optimized.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all training events through feedback, discussion and field visits, as well as the analysis of business outcomes and sales results.
- Provide the Chief Distribution Officer with regular updates in respect of training activities and tangible outcomes.
- Constantly seek to identify, develop and introduce new training and development initiatives and styles that will positively differentiate Fortune Life from its competitors, and help to drive the volume and quality of new and renewal business.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending professional development workshops, reviewing training-related publications, establishing and building networks, benchmarking best practice (inside and outside Cambodia), and participating in professional societies.
- Be a champion of Fortune Life’s Core Values and Behaviours in everything you do
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a sales training role.
- Experience of selling in the life insurance industry is highly-preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in a start-up or rapidly-expanding business environment is desirable.
- Can communicate strongly in English, both written and verbally.
- Effective management, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to work well within a team.
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a positive attitude, and a good cultural fit to Fortune Life.
- Strong presentation and training delivery skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
NameFortune Life Insurance PLC
Phone Number+855 23931999 /
AddressHelix Office - 5th Floor No. 113, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Monorom, Khan Brampi Makara, Phnom Penh.