Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionAccounting / Finance
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
Required LanguageEnglish , Standard Chinese
DeadlineFeb 12, 2021
- Directly manage Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Tax Accounting, Payment & Settlement Accounting, Budgeting & Financial Planning, and Accounting System.
- Establish and develop operating manual, forms, procedure and guidelines related to Accounting-financial transactions properly, precisely and completely as well as with updated development.
- Is responsible for performing plan both managing work around functions well and leading work effectively. Monitor and evaluate performance result properly, solve all happened issues and improve on time to ensure job process smoothly and obtain better outcome.
- Manage the process of performing Financial Plan properly.
- Analyze and evaluate financial outcome including: Analyzing the trend and financial imbalance of income and expense; Comparing real practice to the plan.
- Monitor over managing daily financial accounting transactions and managing financial reports, and other relevant reports the law required ensuring the accuracy, precision and completeness.
- Provide technical support pertaining to financial accounting affairs to all branches and related departments properly and effectively.
- Participate in recruiting and preparing human resources in department and relevant units that suit the knowledge in duty and working conditions.
- Participate in providing knowledge for subordinate employees at all levels in the division and related specialized units ensuring to be fully competent for performing the work.
- Bachelors’ degree in ACCA, CPA, Finance & Accounting, 8 years of experience in senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Enable to speak Chinese
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including CIFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Phone Number+855 85990168 / +855 98922000
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.