Job TypePermanent Job
DeadlineDec 8, 2023
The Employee is responsible for:
- Establish salesforce including Recruitment, Training
- Conduct Recruitment/Sales seminar
- Establish/ improve sales process
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting;
- Project expected sale volume;
- Work closely with Marketing team and product development team;
- Gather competitor information and just to the current marketing needs;
- Develop sales strategy;
- Joint fieldwork with salesforce as needs;
- Lead/ motivate/ mentor/ build good relationship with salesforce;
- ales permeance management, maintain sale staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Provide refreshment training and coaching salesforce as regularly;
- Contribute to training manual development and planning;
- Support CSR activity;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
Other tasks assigned by the company
- Reports directly to Deputy Regional Agency Director or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Working closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
- Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.
NameYen Yarin (Ms.)
TitleManager, HR Department
Phone Number+855 23955666 / +855 12690928
AddressGround Floor, 1st Floor & 2nd Floor, Samaky Tower, St. 315, Phum 6, Sangkat Boeung Kork II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.