Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Product Management
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineOct 22, 2022
- Lead and manage development of VAS product and marketing plans for new product launches and promotions to achieve company revenue goal and acquire loyal subscriber base through at-tractive and sticky service offer.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of VAS business including new content introduction and enhancement of existing service features.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for VAS services, involving product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organization’s vision and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day VAS operational tasks including developing new product concepts for billing configuration, product testing and other necessary coordination be-tween internal & external team to grow new lines of business or improving existing business performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams & partners to promote services, including launch new products, create marketing materials to be ready to go to market.
- Perform frequent healthy testing to ensure service’s stability & accurate charging to end users.
- Be a contact point to all VAS related complaints & queries.
- Develop and enhance the product strategy.
- Establish and ensure every service launched achieves revenue, profitability, subscriber, penetration, and usage targets.
- Manage and analyze competitive and customer impacts to services and business within the portfolio.
- Perform regular reporting to relevant parties & other tasks as required by superior.
(a) Education & Qualification (List down the minimum qualifications required):
- Bachelor or MBA’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- HR Documents | Job Descriptions
(b) Working Experience (List down the minimum years and type of experience required):
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in Product Management
- Knowledge of Telco Digital Service Landscape, Tech savvy
- Experience working in a Telecom Industry is an advantage
- Proven track record in communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to a Managerial level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
(c) Specific Skills (List down the minimum skills required):
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Fluently in English both in writing and speaking
TitleRecruitment Consultant & BD Lead
Phone Number+855 15293919 / +855 17903099
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.