Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Information Technology
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
DeadlineJul 3, 2022
Department: Corporate Planning
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Planning or such other person as the company may direct from time to time
- Oversee the maintenance and enhancement of current IT system in all functional areas including: Networking & Infrastructure, Datacenter operations, IT applications, Business Analysis.
- Provide a scalable IT Platform to support the business growth strategies and regulatory changes.
- New Project Development-Research and adopt suitable new technologies, to support company growing strategies and to improve operational efficiency/effectiveness, while delivering quality and compliance solution within Budget and deadline.
- Information Security, Quality Assurance, Audit Compliance and IT Services: To develop and comply with IT governance guideline, provide a procedural driven and transparent working environment, while achieving higher users satisfactory rating in providing IT services.
- Strategic Planning-Develop IT divisional mid-term/long-term business plan and roadmap to align with the company mid-term/ long-term KPIs and business plan.
- Business Management Role-To support, coach, train, motivate and to drive a development as well as back up plan for all personal of IT department.
- To work in sync with other members of SMT to make sure that IT systems and technologies best support other function of the company.
- Preparing and monitoring IT headcounts/expense budget versus approved budget.
- Handling other task as assigned by management.
- Master or Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science, Information Systems
- A minimum of 7 years of IT service experience
- IT management
- Infrastructure and applications
- Data warehousing, architecture and networking
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies
- Experience with business of financial, general insurance, life insurance sector (1st priority) or general business operations platforms
- Strong leadership abilities
- Well negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytical thinking and communication skills
- High Strategic thinking
- Be able to make decision quickly
NameDai-ichi Life Insurance (Cambodia)
Phone Number+855 78545416 (Telegram)
AddressVattanac Capital, Level 06, Suite 0601 & 0610 – 0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia