Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
DeadlineDec 3, 2021
Department: Digital Marketing Department.
Reports to: Chris Cheang
Job Grade: G4
Probationary Period: 3 months
Salary Range: USD 500 - USD 1200
The incumbent is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Department or team to provide analysis and reporting on digital projects / campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media impression and others. You should keep an eye on data that shows changing trends in advertising consumption.
This role requires one who is keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends. If you’re an excellent communicator, capable & passion in digital marketing-related job, we would love to hear from you.
- Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to effectively devise, structure and deliver marketing strategies
- Plan, build and propose new acquisition strategies including outreach on social media, 3rd party sites, and influencers to achieve marketing targets and to increase the sign-up traffic and acquisition.
- To plan and monitor campaigns and promo analytics, and spending against the budget allocated and to prepare reports on a timely manner on the campaigns’ performance.
- Analyse conversion funnel and report audience information and demographics, as well as the success of the social media projects for marketing leads and conversion rate.
- Oversee management of marketing/media agencies for social media and 3rd party sites to ensure performances are aligned to marketing objectives and roadmap.
- Conduct market research, analysing and identifying the latest trends/technologies and competitor analysis to stay abreast of the industry trends including competitor analysis to provide suggestions for improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Advertising / Media or any equivalent.
- Prefer 2-3 years of working experiences in strategizing and optimizing paid media strategies on various channels including Facebook / Instragram, Adwords, Youtube and other third-party ad platforms.
- Required language(s): English & Khemer.
- Good command in spoken and written in English, Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Well-versed in Facebook’s algorithm and strong familiarity with multiple social media platforms to enhance brand awareness, impressions and has proven track record in managing and optimizing paid media campaigns.
- Tech savvy and has good knowledge of online marketing tools.
- Experience in marketing agency, e-commerce, affiliate marketing or drop shipping business will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cambodia (Sihanoukville).
- Working hour - 5 days per week, 9am to 6pm (GMT+7)
- Ability to work under pressure, independent
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal & communication abilities.
- Accommodation provided in Sihanoukville City with daily house cleaner to clean the hostel and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the Company).
- Transportation provided for groceries and outing.
- Twenty-five (25) days Annual Leave in a year.
- After probation increment based on performance.
- Bonus payout quarterly based on performance.
- Annual festival celebrations and gifts.
- Meal allowance.
- Medical coverage.
- Gym membership coverage.
- Friendly working environment.
NameMs. You Sreypouv
TitleHuman Resource Department
Phone Number+855 87 43 81 81
AddressVictory Paradise Resort Victory Hill, Sangkat 3, Sihanoukville 18000, Cambodia.