Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
DeadlineNov 13, 2021
- Analyze the insurance market, establish and follow-up the strategic plan and business activities of the whole team to achieve the target assigned by the Board of Management;
- Manage, lead, train and develop Business Development Executive team to achieve team performance effeteness, personal career development and future succession planning;
- Research, promote insurance services and acquire new potential partners and clients;
- Develop network and maintain closely relationship with partners and clients;
- Process issuing of documents for clients following company’s guide line.
- Cooperate with other departments to support team and clients;
- Other assigned tasks by the Board of Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields;
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience, at least 1 years’ experience in leadership and management
- Computer literate-MS. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet & Email;
- Useful in English
- Demonstrate strong leadership capability, strategic thinking, and facilitative management skills;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Negotiation and follow up skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities;
- Management skill;
Phone Number+855 86926494 /
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.