Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionBanking / Financial Service
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
DeadlineAug 19, 2021
- Contributes in managing the end-to-end launching and enhancement of existing products or services to ensure that they are compliance with law/regulations, having enough risk protection tools, comprehensive, competitive and timely developed.
- Collects feedback from branches and competitors to analysis and give recommendations for ensuring the smoothness of policies and procedures implementation and product modification.
- Supports and solves the daily operation issues
- Contributes in monitoring and tracking performance of each product to identify gaps and recommendation for further improvement to meet customer needs and expectation
- Support team for training and refreshment of existing products and services training during pilot test / roll out to ensure the products and services are delivered with quality.
- Degree in Business Administration, General Management, Marketing or other related fields;
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in products and business development from financial industry;
- Good knowledge in writing process and procedure for financial services and products;
- Good critical thinking, communication and convincing skills;
- Good verbal and written communication both Khmer and English;
- Computer literacy.
NameAmret Microfinance Institution
Phone Number012 992 132 / 070 700 123
Address#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.