Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
IndustryBeverages / Liquor
DeadlineJun 2, 2021
- To compile the data and information to assist the S&OP Manager on Sales Forecast to aligned with the S&OP Processes.
- To collaborate with Sales Regions, Finance, Warehouse, Distributors and Logistic to ensure the orders and delivery are on time.
- To be Committed, realistic, integrated and team player to contribute to the business plans and strategies.
- To understand the Business-Wide implication and having the focus throughout the value chain studies and apply it to the Sales Planning processes.
- To identify the changes within the business and translate it to the information and data for decision making.
- To identify actions and alternative plans to manage the changes and derive the gaps closing plan and proposal as the output.
- To assist the Management to make the decision to respond to the changes and optimize the business
- Tracking, monitoring, and updating the S&OP processes on the weekly basis.
- People development
- Succession planning
- Lean to improve behavior
- Identify and propose training for self and team members for improvements
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years in an FMCG environment with at least 2 years experience in Sales Operational or Supply Chain management role.
- Having experience in Finance, S&OP, Data Analysis or Supply Chain is highly preferred.
- Integrity, Self-Discipline, Trustworthy and reliability.
- Proficiency written and spoken in English.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal/Reporting/Microsoft Office)
- Solid analytical, Planning, and Organizing skills.
- Excellent business acumen and a good understanding of the market with entrepreneurial zest.
- Self-starter mindset, self-confidence, good work ethic, assertive, effective, positive, and energetic attitude.
- Must be a systematic person capable of cooperating across the functions.
- Ability to communicate clearly - presentation skills.
- Strong Leadership skills, team-orientation, and ability to coach the team.
- Action-oriented, persistent, and result-oriented.
NameHanuman Beverages Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 23933339 / +855 99999236
AddressBuilding No.33, Street 2004, Sangkat Ou Baek K'am, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia