Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions
IndustryBeverages / Liquor
DeadlineJun 1, 2021
This role is responsible for managing S&OP processes and identifying the Risks and Opportunities in these emerging markets and ensures the S&OP processes integrated and S&OP tools enabled.
- To collaborate with the Management team, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain to ensure S&OP processes integrated and S&OP tools enabled.
- To be Committed, Realistic, Integrated, and Team player to contribute to the Business Plans and Strategies.
- To understand the Business-Wide implication and having the focus throughout the Value Chain studies.
- To identify the changes within the Business and translate them to the information and Data for decision making.
- To identify actions and alternative plans to manage the changes and derive the Gaps closing plan and proposal as the output.
- To assist the Management to make the decision to respond to the changes and optimize the business
- Tracking, monitoring, and updating the S&OP processes on the weekly basis.
- People Development
- Succession planning
- Lean to improve behavior.
- Identify and propose training for self and team members for improvements.
- Preferably a minimum of 7 years in an FMCG environment with at least 5 years managerial experience in a Sales Operational or Supply Chain management role.
- Having experience in Finance, S&OP, Data Analysis, or Supply Chain is highly preferred.
- Integrity, Self-Discipline, Trustworthy, and reliability.
- Proficiency written and spoken in English.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal/Reporting/Microsoft Office)
- Solid analytical, Planning, and Organizing skills.
- Excellent business acumen and a good understanding of the market with entrepreneurial zest.
- Self-starter mindset, Self-Confident, good work Ethic, Assertive, Effective, Positive, and Energetic Attitude.
- Must be a Systematic person capable of cooperating across the functions.
- Ability to communicate clearly - Decent presentation skills.
- Strong Leadership skills, Team-orientation, and ability to coach the team.
- Action-oriented, persistent, and result-oriented.
NameHanuman Beverages Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 23933339 / +855 99999236
AddressBuilding No.33, Street 2004, Sangkat Ou Baek K'am, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia