Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Information Technology
DeadlineJun 1, 2021
The position is required to perform the critical Data Governance role for AIA Cambodia. The role is set up in alignment with the requirements from Group’s Data Governance Standards.
- Drive initiatives in defining, documenting and maintaining data management policies, standards and procedures in alignment to the AIA Data Governance Standards.
- Drive the development, documentation, and updating of technology and business processes pertaining to data governance across business functions.
- Work in collaboration with Local Data Council, Business Divisions and IT to enforce data management policies for addition, removal, modification, and use of company data.
- Perform the main coordinating and communication function of the local data council.
- Identify sensitive personal or proprietary data (PII / PSI etc) that requires protection and establish and execute appropriate policies
- Understand and map out flow of data internally & externally
- Establish and maintain a data dictionary
- Help build processes to maintain clean and consistent data across the organization
- Collaborate with the Software Development teams to identify potential issues related to data usage during development efforts.
- Participate and represent Data Management team in the Local Data Council to discuss and act on data usage, consistency, and issues.
- Collaborate with Compliance team on capturing and implementing regulatory requirements for relevant to data management
- Prepare Data Profiling / Data Quality report to monitor data quality KPIs for Local Data Council
- Lead the follow-up actions related to data challenges and remediation resulted in the Local Data Council meetings
- Ability to maintain, execute and constantly improve the data governance standard of AIA Cambodia
- Ability to deliver to data quality goals defined in Local Data Council
- Effectiveness in stakeholder management
- Effectiveness in team management
- Bachelor / Master’s degree level education from a recognized University preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration and/or Insurance Studies etc
- Certified Professional level certification in Data Architecture, Data Analysis etc is a definite advantage.
- Minimum of three (02) years of work experience having demonstrated the application of Data Governance / Management experience in a similar functional role and in an enterprise level working environment.
- Having lead and provided policies, industry best practices guidance and supervision relating the Data Governance to relevant teams from Business and Technology.
- Having managed cross functional multiple projects in parallel at project portfolio basis.
- Ability to work cross border and multinational working groups.
- Experienced in executing regulatory requirements for data privacy protection from PDPA, GDPR or any other international standard acts is an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent skills in Business user engagement and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Domain proficiency in insurance business and its operations including distribution channels would be an advantage.
- Experienced in Informatica or any ETL and DQ tools would be added advantage.
- Able to work independently and highly self-motivated.
- Able to work with peers and other stakeholders, a team player.
NameAIA (Cambodia) Life Insurance Plc
Phone Number+855 16546486 /
AddressPhnom Penh/ 12th Floor, Exchange Square, Street 106-61 ,Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.