Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Information Technology
DeadlineJun 1, 2021
Objective: To drive the end-to-end delivery of the AIA TDA (Technology, Digital and Analysis) and its related IT project(s) on time, within budget and to support deriving the expected project KPIs.
This role is responsible for defining, tracking and communicating in a consistent and effective manner and incorporating effective change, resourcing and risk management controls at project level.
- Manage the assigned IT related project(s) as per AIA Standards and within given budget and timelines, including:
- Define project scope, goal, deliverables and identify resource that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents with identified project dependencies and critical path.
- Closely track project milestones and deliverables and document the identified risk and issues until closure.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations and its timely reporting.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency and mitigation plans.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Manage project budget according to established accounting policies and procedures; forecast project cash flow and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis
- Ensure that project activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Conduct project post implementation reviews and submit appropriate recommendations in order to identify project overview, assessment of the predefined KPI achievements and the key lessons learnt.
- Keep and archive project documents for audit and future reference purposes.
- Cultivate and support an ethical culture to fulfill legal and compliance requirements and encourage professionalism amongst stakeholders.
- Perform other related project management responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the reporting line management in order to meet operational and corporate objectives.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree level education from a recognized University preferably in Project Management, Information Technology, Business Administration and/or Insurance Studies etc
- Certified Professional level certification similar to Prince2 / PMP is a definite advantage.
- Minimum of three (03) years of work experience having demonstrated the application of Project Management Principles in an enterprise level working environment.
- Having managed cross functional multiple projects in parallel at project portfolio basis.
- Ability to work cross border and multinational working groups.
- Having exposure to the agile project management fundamentals is an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to motivate and engage team members.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (all levels of project stakeholders).
- Excellent time management and tasking skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines, flexible and adaptable to a dynamic working environment for program delivery.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a structured organizational operating environment
- To be able to perform collaboratively as a good team player
- Skilled ability to foster continuous improvement and innovation; ability to accept and lead change initiatives throughout the organization
- Passion in project/program management with proven track record of result orientation
NameAIA (Cambodia) Life Insurance Plc
Phone Number+855 16546486 /
AddressPhnom Penh/ 12th Floor, Exchange Square, Street 106-61 ,Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.