Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionInformation Technology
DeadlineMar 14, 2021
- Coordinate the installation of Internet Connections and other Communications Connections for EZECOM Customers following EZECOM Procedures. Over the phone, remote support and on the customers site as required.
- Communicate with and control EZECOM Staff and Contractors to perform Installs.
- Keep records of Installations and keep system data up to date.
- Monitor external EZECOM Service Providers and Contractors for effectiveness and professionalism.
- Keep track of EZECOM Stock of equipment including Routers and Modems, Installs, Changes and Recovery.
- Take proper care of EZECOM Stock and Equipment and Property.
- Assist with the diagnosis and repair of faults with Fibre, DSL and WiMAX connections.
- Communicate professionally with EZECOM Customers (and potential Customers) Face-to-Face, Phone, E-Mail and SMS.
- Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
- Experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, xDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
- Ability to travel on company business, potentially to other Provinces.
- Tertiary qualifications related to the IT and or Communications fields are desirable.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required.
TitleCandidate Experience Team
Phone Number+855 99555007
Address#7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Other opening vacancies from EZECOM