Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionBusiness Development , Logistic , Sales
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineMar 3, 2021
To tactically support Fortune Life’s Agency Growth strategy and annual sales target through the continuous development of sales booster activities.
- Work with other relevant agency teams to ensure the very best level of service is provided to motivate Fortune Life’s Agents.
- Work with marketing to coordinate for client events and client special offer with particular event.
- Initiate campaign strategies including all contest, foreign incentive trip, local trip, others tactical initiatives to support sales within allowable budget and keep track on agent campaigns report and update result announcement.
- Initiate and implement effective sales campaigns to bring up sales momentum and productivities.
- In charge of Agency events such as client seminar event, recruitment event, kick off, contest, trip and annual reviews meeting.
- Perform daily, monthly, quarterly and annually Sales contest tracking all sales contests and announce the results.
- Prepare and manage budget plan for Agency
- Planning and Booking Agency event venues for a whole year through.
- Responsible to manage Agency logistics to support sales team in all sales locations.
- Design Agency recognition board for both top sales and recruitment at every sales location and ensure we follow marketing brand guidelines.
- Planning, proposing and producing promotions items for pushing sales in order to achieve Sales Target
- Consolidate slides for every big agency events and design top agents’ recognition certificate, trophies…etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- Minimum 3-year experience in agency, life insurance industry with multinational insurer.
- Sound knowledge in budget developing and management
- Sound knowledge in sales operations and processes
- Understanding agency culture and will to work to handle agents.
- Positive attitude and a cultural fit to our organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and customer service skills.
- Good presentation and be able to inspire agents to produce more by using all campaigns.
- An energetic and enthusiastic self-starter that is results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
NameFortune Life Insurance PLC
Phone Number+855 23931999 /
AddressHelix Office - 5th Floor No. 113, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Monorom, Khan Brampi Makara, Phnom Penh.