Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionProgram / Project Management
IndustryEnergy / Mining
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
DeadlineDec 12, 2020
Currently we are seeking an experienced project manager implementation to manage implementation of our project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of a solar project and will also manage and lead technician’s team by minimizing risk and maximizing performance. The project manager implementation will report directly to Managing director.
- Working day: Mon - Fri
- Rank Salary: $600 - $800
- Report to: Managing Director
- Responsible for the coordination and control of the project from project signature, planning, procurement, installation phase, through to completion and handover of the project to client
- Making project implementation plan.
- Sourcing of components plus logistics.
- Subcontractor selection and management.
- Day to day management of operation on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Setting daily task and work target to technician team and keep following up so that the work is done properly and on time
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays
- Carry out tool box meeting to the technician team and sub-contractors
- Enforce all workplace policy and procedure such as work permit etc…
- Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistic, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Supervise, manage and motivate all technician including effective management of subcontractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged on target in line with master plan
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, regulation, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards
- Ensure technician team and subcontractors are following common operation standards
- Mediate on-site conflicts and address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Managing staff regarding day-off and disciplinary actions
- Ensure all stock movements are properly reported and materials are safe and tidy stored at both, installation site and Kamworks warehouse.
- Manage as build drawings and all documents for hand over to client.
- Manage maintenance and repairs.
Kamworks is looking for professional with the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil or Industrial Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in people management role
- Have done safety training is preferred
- Effective performance management skill & Self-starter
- Detail and result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing requirements
- Good communication skills, Fluent in English
- Familiar with safety protocols and procedures
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary
NameMr. Kunthea THORN
TitleHR & HSE Manager
Phone Number+855 93 995 503
AddressNo. 2, St. Rothasaphea, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, 120101, Cambodia