Job TypePermanent Job
DeadlineMar 25, 2023
Neak Express Co., Ltd is a member of HGB Group, offering integrated supply chain solutions that drive sustainable growth and deliver results. From customized services to lighthouse technologies, we prioritize what our customers need to move their business forward. Our Purpose is to accelerate growth for our customers, employees, and society – breaking barriers and paving the way to a more connected future. We see a world where logistics has a transformative impact on everyone’s life. Our Vision is to be the preferred provider of integrated and sustainable logistics solutions for all industries. Our Mission is to revolutionize the supply chain and transportation industry through innovation. We do that by providing future-proof solutions, by developing a diverse and skilled team, and by reducing harmful emissions.
At Neak Express, we pioneer new methods to bridge the gap between what customers are looking for and what delivery services can accomplish. We focus on unprecedented technologies to help businesses push their supply chain forward and reduce their impact on the environment.
To respond the business growth, Neak Express is looking for young & dynamic for the position of FREIGHT FORWARDING OFFICER.
- Provides rates and other ocean freight-specific information to Customer Service, Operations, Sales and other stakeholders within the business.
- Pricing negotiations
- Development of Carrier review processes and reporting
- Bring/sell technology to the carrier.
- Handle incoming calls from customers relating to Import/Export operations and shipment information.
- Handle Walk-in customers that would like to ship cargo by Air or Ocean
- Receiving cargo into the warehouse and following all TSA Regulations
- Prepare shipping documents for shipment (FCL, LCL, Air) for the customs clearance process.
- Contact and cooperate with customers and oversea agent to prepare all related documents.
- Contact carriers to book a space for shipment and check all shipping lines and airlines for the best rates.
- Coordinate personal goods shipment for customers throughout the entire export process until delivery to their client door.
- Arrange shipment of goods by identifying the most suitable transport carrier
- Bachelor's Degree related to fields.
- Previous experience with customer relationships
- You're an inquisitive, customer-focused, and independent working team player with well-developed communication and commercial skills who takes responsibility for his / her project.
- Has 3-5 years of experience in freight forwarding, preferably in ocean freight
- Professional attitude/behavior
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or transportation is a plus.
- English is mandatory, Khmer and others language is a plus
NameNeak Express Co., Ltd
Phone Number078 333 593 (Telegram)
AddressExchange Square Building, Floor 16th St. 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.