Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionInformation Technology
DeadlineDec 21, 2022
Department: DX & Commercial
Reporting to: General Manager, Operations, or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Utilizes knowledge of both the life insurance industry and current company life system functionality by writing business specifications and performing various validity testing.
- Consults with users to define needs or problem areas, and determine the scope of investigation required to recommend possible solutions.
- Develop test plans and test cases.
- Executes test plans independently or in conjunction with the user.
- Contributes to the resolution of common system problems.
- Assists with user on-the-job training on basic functional components.
- Participates and contributes during studies and/or gap analysis in order to identify functional gaps between the user’s current processes and current company systems’ functionality.
- Analyzes data to determine solutions to system processing according to the user’s business requirements.
- Provide day-to-day applications and operations support.
- Manage and implement major activities: Product Setup, Product Backlog (Enhancement), Production Issue
- Consults with IT Management/Business Management for Data Analysis, Statistics
- Manager IT BA Team & related matters.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager from time to time
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in IT project management experience from any industry or from a Life Insurance company is a plus.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Strong leadership, organizational, time, and team management skills.
- Well verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in managing and communicating cross-functional teams
- Disable persons are encouraged to apply
NameMr. Keo Lyvann
TitleManager, HR Division
Phone Number+855 78 545 416 (Telegram)
AddressVattanac Capital, Level 06, Suite 0601 & 0610 – 0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia