Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionInformation Technology
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineJul 3, 2022
- Reporting to: Head of IT
- Position Purpose: Support and work with the team on developing and implementing IT software solution, in contribution to fulfill business objectives.
- Analyze the business specs / technical specs of the assigned projects to develop the systems which meet requirement and timing.
- Support co-worker on technical issues to complete the assigned projects / tasks on timely manner.
- R&D and analyses the feasibility of the IT projects on business / technical aspects, to suggest right alternatives, as well as ensuring quality / functionalities of developed systems meeting company requirement and schedule.
- Investigate and answer daily enquiries on systems functional as well as problem encountered.
- In charge of function test on enhancements / new projects.
- University Graduate, major in Information Technology.
- IT software development at least 4years.
- Highly experienced back-end languages and framework including C#, ASP.NET, JAVA, Laravel, or Spring
- Highly experience DBMS such as SQL/Oracle and DB2 is advantage.
- Highly experience OOP, MVC/MVP, and API technologies.
- Experience with front-end web technologies such CSS, XML, HTML, and Bootstrap
- Expertise in developing system architecture and dynamic web applications approach.
- Experience with Agile software development and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience mobile application (iOS, Android) is advantage.
- Flexible and fast learner
- Good analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong commitment
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Good team player, independent and result-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
NameDai-ichi Life Insurance (Cambodia)
Phone Number+855 78545416 (Telegram)
AddressVattanac Capital, Level 06, Suite 0601 & 0610 – 0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia