Chief Investment Officer is in charge of managing the company’s investment portfolios including real estate company, manufacturing company and a restaurant. S/He is responsible for developing both short-term and long-term investment strategies and plans that is as diverse as it is effective as well as mitigating the total risk of each allocation to ensure the stability of our company’s financial future and ensuring that the company is making sound investments. S/He will be based in Phnom Penh.
o Carefully and thoughtfully analyze large and small scale real estate investment/development opportunities and provide detailed reports and recommendations to the Top Management Team.
o Develop an effective and efficient investment strategies and process
o Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current investment opportunities and strategies.
o Perform extensive due diligence and investment research and benchmarking to identify
potential investment opportunity and make recommendation based on that evaluation
to maximize shareholder profits and investment returns
o Perform an analysis of New Acquisition and Joint Venture real estate, recommending and prosecuting financing programs for the existing portfolio, sourcing debt capital to support the activities of the real estate portfolio.
o Suggesting new strategies and advising of risks and rewards
o Takes a leadership role in decision making on investments in the fixed income and equity
o Leads underwriting and due diligence activities
o Ensuring company compliance with all relevant investment and financial regulations
o Generating regular financial reports and portfolio evaluations
o Reviewing financial statements for additional insight
o Creates and maintains a team of professionals (internal or external) to originate, analyze, finance, close, manage and sell real estate investments.
o Lead and manage the team to work effectively
o Additionally, the position will be responsible for contributing to the sale process in terms
of strategy, pricing, listings, and negotiations relative to the sale and other areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other related field
• At least 10 years in related roles typically gained with private investor, opportunity fund, pension fund advisor or investment bank.
• Experience in managing people, programs, and processes.
• A successful track record of locating, structuring, financing, managing and disposing of successful real estate and/or a very strong proficiency in fixed income and equity investments (e.g., stock and bond portfolio management).
• Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of relevant ethical and legal practices
• Ability to work with executives to determine the best investment path
• Proven investment success
• Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
• Working Days : Mon - Fri, 8:00AM to 12PM – 1 PM to 5 PM;
• Salary: competitive based on candidate’s potential
• Other benefit by law.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
To support us!
Please mention www.hrincjobs.com as a source you found the job in your applied email.