Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionInformation Technology
DeadlineDec 4, 2020
Report to: Group Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to 1K USD
Benefits: Heath insurance, paid public holidays, annual revised salary
- Writing efficient code
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Working closely with graphic designers to produce the website.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Be able to use and understand about website builder such as: Squarespace/Wordpress/Webflow…
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- 1 – 3 years of Web Developer in agency or corporate setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science design or computing
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience or examples that show ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
NameMr. Sophavin Pech
Phone Number+855 77393592 / +855 86214045
AddressThe Bridge Soho Tower #39, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia