Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionInformation Technology
DeadlineNov 14, 2020
As a member of the Software Development team, you will be working in a vibrant telecommunication environment industry the handles with active integrations and product development with both local and international telecommunications companies.
We are looking for talents that are keen and passionate on venturing their career in telecommunications industry and willing to work along side with both product and marketing for both international and local team as their stakeholders.
We welcome talents with great passion with software development and from various development background in a multi-cultural company.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years of working experience
- Seeking for greater challenge in software development / product development
- Independent and self-learner
- Cognitive thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Great team player and can work with minimal supervision
- Frameworks: .net (VB / C#) or Entity Framework
- Web Applications: Web forms / MVC
- Integration: RESTful API and Windows Server
- Database Skills: MSSQL, MySQL
- Reporting Skills: SSRS, Crystal Reports, Custom Reports
- Scripting: jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout, ReactJS
- Source Control: TFS, GIT, SVN
- Working alongside with stakeholders such as marketing, creative and product team.
- Experience development for platforms such as portals, administrations, reporting and API.
- Experience working in Telco, Web Hosting, Mobile, Ecommerce or Cloud Services.
- Speaks fluent English. Comfortable working in diverse culture
- Passionate about technology and development.
- Open source development
- Application design and development for Web Portals, Console Applications, Web Services and API for mobile platforms.
TitleCountry Manager (Marketing)
Phone Number+855 12444286
AddressNo.19, Building #205 E1, Street 208, Sangkat Beoung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, 120204, Cambodia.