Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Accounting / Finance
DeadlineFeb 10, 2023
Department: Corporate Planning
Reporting to: Actuarial Manager and/or Appointed Actuary or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Perform preparation and review of internal and regulatory reports.
- Ensure continual enhancements to models to automate and optimise efficiency / accuracy to minimise manual processes / errors and model run time.
- Perform preparation and review of experience analyses / studies as well as assumptions reviews and updates.
- Ensure all analyses / studies / methodology and assumptions reviews and updates are complete, accurate, consistent and use appropriate and/or commonly accepted methodologies.
- Ensure continual enhancements to experience studies for more granular / detailed analyses where there is statistically credible data available, as well as to improve consistency of approaches / methodologies used for different risk factors.
- Involvement in IFRS17 implementation
- Support in other departmental functions, as needed.
- Good knowledge and use of Excel. (VBA knowledge is an advantage)
- Experience in using Prophet or other actuarial software. (coding experience in Prophet is an advantage)
- Good knowledge and experience in related aspects of actuarial work in a life insurance company, such as financial reporting bases, profit signatures, valuation data and processes, actuarial and life policy admin systems, experience studies and strategic planning.
- Able to communicate and work well across functions in the company.
- Able to work independently, keen to learn and willing to develop junior actuaries.
- Good progress in actuarial exams.
- Report directly to the Actuarial Manager/ Appointed Actuary or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Work closely with other team members, other departments and Regional Head Office.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments and regulators.
NameMr. Keo Lyvann
TitleManager, HR Division
Phone Number+855 78 545 416 (Telegram)
AddressVattanac Capital, Level 06, Suite 0601 & 0610 – 0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia