Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionAdministrative / Support
DeadlineJul 8, 2022
The purpose of the administrative supervisor is to oversee office operations, fleet management, and administrative staff members. The administrative manager will support the Human Resource and Administrative Manager to review, revise, develop, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and generally, ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending
- Create written and typed reports, including memos and business letters
- Help organize small to large scale events and provide ongoing assistance during events
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in doing the administration and fleet management
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
NameBelt Road Capital Management Limited
TitleHuman Resources Department
Phone Number+855 89 880 818
Address#282, Corner Preah Monivong Blvd (93) and Oknha men St(200), Sangkat Boeng Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia