Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Level , Legal
DeadlineAug 14, 2020
- Provides legal updates and translate legal requirements to ensure Amret's activities are conducted in conformity with laws and regulations;
- Works proactively with Senior Management and internal Departments to ensure that regulatory risks have been identified and taken appropriate course of action;
- Assesses Legal implications and advice on things such as; high value transactions, contracts, loan documentation and internal policies;
- Participates or takes lead in negotiations with prospective business partners and authorities and liaises with external Legal Counsel, if needed;
- Gives advice and review the progress of outstanding litigation to protect company’s interest;
- Oversees the provision of internal trainings to sales force on legal topics such as; contract law and land law;
- Supports the corporate secretary duties;
- Contributes to the design of regulatory compliance testing;
- Coaches Legal Team to improve their capacity in performing jobs;
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Line-Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Law, Postgraduate Degree is a plus;
- Minimum 4-5 years’ work experiences in overall legal experience ideally gained in Legal Advisory or Financial institution;
- Ability to draft high standard contracts and provide legal counsel as well as knowledgeable in legislation;
- Strong background in commercial and corporate litigation;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Khmer and English;
- Good networking and able to build relevant professional networks;
- Excellent in communication skills with local authorities and negotiating parties.
NameAmret Microfinance Institution
Phone Number+855 12 635 150
Address#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.