Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionFinance / Audit / Taxation
DeadlineSep 3, 2020
CMIC, a joint venture between CHIP MONG GROUP (CMG) and SIAM CITY CEMENT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (SCCC), is looking for individuals with a positive working and learning attitude to grow with the company. We offer long-term career opportunities, competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth and heavy investment in people development through ongoing training and coaching.
- Provide and analyze Plant performance tracking
- Support overall Plant process inclusive of planning, approval process, funding release and performance tracking to assure streamline operation with optimum efficiencies.
- Establish and ensure to have the completed and very accurate Plant planning (i.e. latest estimated, outlook, budget, 4 years financial planning) and ensure that all are align with company strategy and business plan.
- Support Financial planning and Analysis manager in the development and implementation of ad-hoc tasks.
- Support other assignment as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree of Financial or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Financial or accounting background or other related field. Ability to use an ERP system (SAP) is preferred
- Computer proficient in Ms Office, SAP is an advantage
- Language: Good English written and spoken
- Team working ability, build relationship with internal and external stakeholder
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested please send your CV and Cover letter to:
NameCHIP MONG INSEE CEMENT CORPORATION
Phone Number+855 86 555 174
AddressANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.