Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionConstruction , Engineering
IndustryHospitality and Tourism
DeadlineSep 4, 2020
Construction Project Managers oversee all phases of the building process, making sure the project is completed on time and within scope and budget. This role works closely with architects and engineers to develop plans, establish timelines and calculate labor and material costs.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
Interested Candidates should submit their CVs and cover letter to Sokimex Investment Group Co., Ltd Building #22, Kramuonsar Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh not later than 5 September. 2020, or through email: email@example.com . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Phone Number+855 88 731 8293
AddressSokimex Investment Group Building # 22, Kramounsar Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh