Job TypePart-Time Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions
DeadlineMay 16, 2021
Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Employment start: Mid-June
Contract duration: End of December 2021
Place of work: Phnom Penh, Cambodia (remote support possible) – regional travel, if allowable
- Provide overall strategic direction and leadership in support of the RISE project and its fourth-year objectives.
- Lead team as it implements the Year 4 Work Plan, adapting and adjusting as needed.
- Provide technical feedback to TA Team, MEL Team, and Communications Team as they manager interventions and produce resources for internal and external use.
- Provide technical inputs for fundraising efforts, including pitch decks, concept notes, and proposals.
Financial Management and Procurement
- Cooperate with Director of Business Administration, Country Director, and Finance Team to perform budget projections, expenditure review, burn rate management, and financial reporting.
Training, Coaching, and Team Dynamic
- Facilitate internal and external training opportunities for all team members.
- Provide one-on-one on-the-job coaching and mentoring support to each team member.
For detailed work scope, please see ToR attached.
- Experience in program/project management/leadership, especially market systems development, private sector development, SME development, innovative finance, and/or other relevant areas.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in relevant fields and at least 3 years of project management experience. Experience with technical assistance for SMEs, blended finance, impact investing, and entrepreneurial ecosystem building is a plus.
- Strong English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to coach and build capacity of others.
- Excellent skills in managing multi-cultural teams and working in a cross-cultural, virtual environment.
- Experience in working in Southeast Asia strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidate is based in Cambodia. If not Cambodia, other Southeast Asian countries – particularly RISE target countries – are preferred. If candidate is not based in Southeast Asia, s/he should have experience working in the region and reside in a time zone that is convenient for virtual collaboration.
Phone Number+855 23901156 / +855 23901157
AddressNo. 22 (Heng Asia building) 7th Floor-, Mao Tse Toung Blvd, Boeng Trabaek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia