Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionAccounting / Finance
IndustryHuman Resources Consultancy
DeadlineFeb 12, 2021
- Act as strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
- Drive the Company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term investment & operational goals, budgets and forecast.
- Analyze & provide recommendation on Company’s Financial Model that support strategic direction
- Develop annual budgeting and financial forecasting; ensure timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts;
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing work efficiency.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating Corrective actions;
- Oversee the preparation, development, and analysis of the management accounting and financial statements; ensure accurate and timely historical financial status;
- Support in acquisition due diligence and month-end and year-end close process; deal with external audit
- Ensure that the Company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Perform other assignments as requested by CEO or Chairman
- Need to attract and negotiate with joint venture partners and operators
- Reporting to Chairman and CEO
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Financial or Accounting or in a relevant discipline
- CPA is a strong advantage
- IPO Experience a plus
- 10+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting Management experience; and 7 years in managerial role is preferred.
- Competency in Management. Skills in decision making, analytical, negotiation
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analyst and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office, Financial Management Software (e.g. SAP)
- Abilities to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, Comfortable with number,
Phone Number+855 85990168 / +855 98922000
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.