Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionAccounting / Finance
IndustryAutomotive / Heavy Equipment
Required LanguageEnglish , Mandarin
DeadlineNov 15, 2020
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing Cost & Inventory.
- Maintain Accounting System, Policy and Procedure.
- Supervise accounting department to be smooth (documents, recording, preparing).
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the organization and process.
- Review Financial statement from Seniors & manage Tax.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks &team.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting and Economic required.
- Female only and Chinese speaking.
- Knowledge of Cambodian Tax system.
- Computer literate, with advanced Excel skills/abilities.
- 1 years at least as experience as an Accounting Supervisor.
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations.
- Experience with accounting software. (QNE).
- Previous experience of working within an automotive or manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Analytical Finance reports with strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Able to manage time effectively, priorities tasks.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the company.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations.
NameTF MOTORS (CAMBODIA) Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 10253280
AddressNo. 207,Russian Boulevard, Teuk Thla Commune, Sensok District, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia